Monday, September 15, 2008

My next conquest...


My next conquest...
Originally uploaded by Expiring Mind

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Do you believe in love at first sight...

I am starting to feel like a Thelma and Louise cliche'. (I am Louise, let's get that part straight... ;) You ever hear of the crack heads who say that they knew instantly-- after the first inhale-- they were hooked? Well, the minute the guy at the gun range put this Smith and Wesson 9 mm in my hands, I was electrified! What does that say about me? It must be a divorce thing? Nah, I really don't think so. Is this just another sign I'm going off the deep end? If so, I'll kick the ass of the first one who tries to save me... lol! But I have always wanted to not just shoot a gun, but really learn how to deal with one, from beginning to end. The is the only way you should touch them and I am buying in totally. I was afraid they were going to give me a silly pink handled girly gun... But I think he could tell I was serious. The only real reason I didn't stay and shoot, is that I knew-- like with crack-- 50 minutes was going to go by too fast... I have tabled it till tomorrow. Let me see if I can think of something else for a while... A movie. I got Counterfeiters. Or Weeds is on tap.

One cool note on a separate topic. I did learn a new word: postiche. Check it out. Not often I learn new words from peeps online... And, I made it out for an hour and a half trek around campus w/ my ipod. It rocked! I'm baaa-ack... he he.

Have a good one.

BTW, I just realized that this FYC cd below (which I insist holds up today...) is over 20 years old. Now, how many of you say that about anything you experienced in your adult life?! It's really not right... but hey, it is the truth, and ya'll know I love d' truth...

No comments: