Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another Lost Weekend

No, it wasn't like that... I didn't drink too much. Just had a cold all week, and it whipped me clear through the weekend. I've been a total blob the last few weekends, which, sadly includes Fridays since I have 3 day weekends. I went to a few garage sales on Friday, and it was sweet, 'cause hubby dropped me off and picked me up! I simply must start a mosaic tomorrow. But I feel like I must clear my mosaic table off to do that (scary, you don't want to know...) To do that, I probably need to move the things to the new work area, which would involve clearing out the kitchen too. Before you know it, my ADD brain has psyched my own self out of the whole mess! Tomorrow, my challenge is to clear only 1 area, and reassess. That's going to be my mantra. That and "I will not go to any thrift stores today..." I have a lot of materials to work with. Besides, garage sales are way cheaper here. And they are abundant since the weather is getting nicer. I also need to figure out what my anchor link problem is with this blog. Maybe it's related to me beloved Mac. Regardless, I shall have to figure it out, too. Anyway, back to my original sentiment. There is one day left of the weekend. I have slept all a human can sleep today. In bed till 11:30 and napped from 2-4. I should be ready for some work. Daughter's moving out (another topic for later) will free up another room and make space a little more organized. So, here's to "finding" the rest of the weekend.

No comments: