Sunday, April 27, 2008

I think my car needs to be cleaned out


I think my car needs to be cleaned out
Originally uploaded by Expiring Mind

Well, it being Sunday, and the fact that I have had two long days off, made me really try to focus on this. So, I gathered "da boys," and got after it! I admit there's my stuff out there, and I also take responsibility for letting them *in the door* without their hands full! But, they are going have to fall on the sword with me. he he. I get it totally cleaned, no problem, but it's like an alcoholic saying he can quit "anytime I want." It just gets right back to a mess in 2.2 seconds!! So, I guess the challenge is how long I can keep it decent. I think my old record is about 5-7 days. I'm up for the challenge.

P.S. Update from last post: I did get the goal area cleaned, about a 7 out of 10. Follow up is sooo important. I am going to get the other 3 points done tonight... Moderate success.

No comments: