Sunday, April 13, 2008

Things get Rocky Around Here

Well, the time has come to decide on a theme for the blog. I have difficulty narrowing it too much. I think, like all writers, I should stick to what I know: Interesting ways of thinking about current events, being a mom to an evil rage-monger--uhhh, I mean teenage girl, an 11 year old with "issues," and a third child who makes sure not to get the short end of the stick... I am trying to make ends meet, make a meaningful contribution the the world around me, and squeeze out a modicum of joy for myself in there somewhere. Life is hard, and my musings may not be mainstream, but I think it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round, so here goes trying to make a blog that genuinely reflects my thoughts about the vicious, incessant, and amazing thing called life. You're welcome to join the ride, but buckle up: things get rocky around here.

No comments: